Can I return my purchase after receiving it?
We strive to keep you satisfied with your items purchased. However, we understand that there might be a change of mind and you may need to return an item to us. Do note that all returns will be exchanged for store credits which can be used to purchase your preferred size and design again. Strictly no 1-1 exchanges are allowed.
Returns are applicable on all regular priced items, including memberships and mailing list discounts. Please take note of the following before returning:
- All return items must be in their original condition, unwashed, unworn and unaltered with the tags intact for hygiene reasons. In the interests of hygiene, we do not accept returns of, or refunds on mittens unless it is defective or a wrong item sent. An inspection will be done to ensure that items are in resellable condition before the store credit will be issued. Return(s) that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and a top-up payment for redelivery will be required.
- Each store credit can only be used once, not stackable and any excess amount will not be refunded. Orders placed using a return store credit/store credit discount code are not applicable for another return/exchange.
- Do note that delivery paid will not be refunded/issued in store credits. Shipping fee will also be deducted from the store credits issued if the original order is eligible for free shipping.
Follow The Steps Below For Returns:
1. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to perform a return.
2. Fill in the Return Form and state your Return Reason
3. Pack your items and enclose the Return Form in your parcel. Please mail your parcel via a trackable mode of return
67 Ubi Road 1, #07-02 Singapore 408732
A gentle note that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the return parcel is being returned safely to us. Gabe will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcels, hence, we recommend delivering using a traceable source. All store credits issued are valid for 6 months and can only be used to offset online purchases only.
Can I cancel my order after purchase?
Once orders are placed and paid, they cannot be refunded in cash. However, we are able to refund in terms of store credits which can be be used in future purchase. Orders with backorder/preorder items are strictly non-cancellable and non-refundable because the pre-order items are already secured.
I received an incorrect/defective items. Can I return it?
We are committed to quality products and it’s important to us that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you received an incorrect or a defective item from us, we will be glad to do an exchange. Kindly send an email to email@example.com with a snapshot of the defect or incorrect piece for us to advise you further. Items returned will be further inspected and if defects are not found upon physical inspection, returns & exchange will be rejected.
In cases where it has been confirmed that it is a defect, we will send out a new piece for you if there is a replacement piece available. However, if the item is no longer available, a refund of the item price will be made to your original mode of payment.
All exchanges must be done via mailing and items must be mailed back within 7 working days via a trackable source (courier/registered mail). Postage will be borne by the customer. We will not be responsible for parcels lost in transit. Please allow up to 10 working days for this process. Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number for return confirmation before returning any parcels.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- By default, prices are stated in Singapore Dollars. Payment will be charged in Singapore Dollars. Please change to your own currency at the bottom of the page if you would like to pay at your home currency.
- Modes of Payment: Visa, Mastercard debit or credit cards and PayNow
- We will not be able to cancel or make changes to your order once payment has been made.
- Please ensure the correct item has been selected before you complete the checkout process. We will not be able to amend orders once they have been confirmed and we will not be held liable in the event the wrong item is selected.
- Your order is only secured and confirmed upon submission of your payment.
- In order to process your order efficiently, we are unable to make any changes once your order has been confirmed.
- In the event that we are unable to fulfil/ship your order, a refund will be made to your original mode of payment.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order(s).
- Parcels may be subjected to customs taxes and duties for international customers. These charges will be paid by the recipient when the parcel arrive at the destination country.
*We do not have control over these charges as taxes and handling fees differ from every country. If you have any questions regarding taxes and fees, please contact your local delivery services or Fedex.