Can I cancel my order after purchase?
Once orders are placed and paid, they cannot be refunded in cash. However, we are able to refund in terms of store credits which can be be used in future purchase. Orders with backorder/preorder items are strictly non-cancellable and non-refundable because the pre-order items are already secured.
I received an incorrect/defective items. Can I return it?
We are committed to quality products and it’s important to us that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you received an incorrect or a defective item from us, we will be glad to do an exchange. Kindly send an email to email@example.com with a snapshot of the defect or incorrect piece for us to advise you further.
In such cases, we will send out a new piece for you if there is a replacement piece available. However, if the item is no longer available, a refund of the item price will be made to your original mode of payment.
All exchanges must be done via mailing and items must be mailed back within 7 working days via a trackable source (courier/registered mail). Postage will be borne by the customer. We will not be responsible for parcels lost in transit. Please allow up to 10 working days for this process. Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number for return confirmation before returning any parcels.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- By default, prices are stated in Singapore Dollars. Payment will be charged in Singapore Dollars. Please change to your own currency at the bottom of the page if you would like to pay at your home currency.
- Modes of Payment: Visa, Mastercard debit or credit cards and PayNow
- We will not be able to cancel or make changes to your order once payment has been made.
- Please ensure the correct item has been selected before you complete the checkout process. We will not be able to amend orders once they have been confirmed and we will not be held liable in the event the wrong item is selected.
- Your order is only secured and confirmed upon submission of your payment.
- In order to process your order efficiently, we are unable to make any changes once your order has been confirmed.
- In the event that we are unable to fulfil/ship your order, a refund will be made to your original mode of payment.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order(s).